My Links: Link Love

Holy Linkage, Batman!


About Me

Name: Kate



Location: Lincolnton, NC, United States

I'm a transplanted New Yorker living in the south.

Culture, links, cooking, books, politics, movies, music, Harry Potter, desktop goodies, and whatever else I feel like talking about. All comments welcome.

This page is best viewed in Firefox.

Recent Posts

Archives

Meta


Blogroll Me!

Subscribe By Email!

Delivered by FeedBurner

+/- Blogroll

+/- My Comments

Rent My Blog

Current Renter:

Friday Featured Blog

On Fridays I post about a blog that caught my eye. Send me a link to your blog, and if I like it, I'll feature it as a Friday Featured Blog. If I do, you can optionally take one of these buttons to display on your blog.

The Friday Featured Blog @ Kate's Ramblings And Wanderings!

The Friday Featured Blog @ Kate's Ramblings And Wanderings!
Kindly Made By Kirkitsch

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites!
Keep the web free!